For Information Call 888.356.3783

Utah Reserve Study

Utah Reserve Study

Reserve Study Tutorial

State Reserve Study Standards

Why We Are The Best

  • Experience preparing over 3000 reserve studies
  • Client specific reports with our proprietary software solution
  • All sizes of projects from small condo units to large planned communities
  • Three levels of service options to fit your clients’ needs
  • Respected members of local and national organizations

Free Sample Report

  • Easy to understand language and layout
  • Detailed component list with images
  • Funding recommendations and projections

Utah Reserve Study

Quality Reserve Studies

Since 2001, Complex Solutions LTD. has been providing quality reserve studies to the Community Association industry in Utah with the highest standard of customer service. By combining our commitment to accuracy and professionalism with our impeccable customer service, we deliver a level of service unequaled in the industry.

Contact Information

Utah Reserve Studies
1106 E. South Union Avenue, Suite 1
Midvale, UT 84047
Tel: 801.462.0709
Fax: 801.462.0710

Locations Served

Complex Solutions Ltd. conducts reserve studies in all major cities in Utah:

  • Salt Lake City
  • Park City
  • Provo
  • Ogden
  • Heber
  • Vernal
  • Logan
  • Tooele
  • Brian Head
  • Cedar City
  • Draper
  • Holladay
  • West Jordan
  • St. George

Reserve Study Law Utah

Condominium management committees must cause a reserve analysis to be conducted no less frequently than every six years and review and, if necessary, update a previously conducted reserve analysis no less frequently than every three years. The management committee may conduct a reserve analysis itself or may engage a reliable person or organization, as determined by the management committee, to conduct the reserve analysis. An association of unit owners shall annually present the reserve study and provide an opportunity for unit owners to discuss reserves and to vote on whether to fund a reserve fund and, if so, how to fund it and in what amount. Section 57‐8‐7.5 and 57‐8a‐211. There is no statutory requirement to fund reserves.

Condo Act

View the Condo Act

Community Association Act

View the Community Association Act